mix bag of thoughts

I never thought it would be like this...long nights awaiting him to come home. I like it...its nice and it gives me comfort to know that he shares that same bed and sheets and home. But when he is gone its really empty here. We have really busy holiday and well...you think there would be more time to just be together...why is there less? Not really sure yet...a vaction away somewhere quiet could be my only wish right now...not Quebec where we are going...but somewhere peaceful and quiet and really anywhere that gives us time, to be alone and share our thoughts and feelings enjoy each other touches and embraces. For Christmas this year there is nothing more that i want than just the two of us and laughter. I love buying gifts for people, i enjoy giving that way, but the business is really is the holiday screw up. Go here Go there...get this, get that...please them...please me...and on and on and on! i think the most important part of Christmas is family and embracing the family that you have whether you are related or not.

I had an interesting thing happen tonight...I had visitors...they were caroler's and they knocked on my door to give me cookies and a song...it was nice...probably the most exciting part of my night...they sang silent night...they sang and declared Christ birth for all to hear...More people come here to the inner core of Hamilton to give and share resources and i love that...i really like that about hamilton. I am glad to be here...

My mom was telling me today that her house is almost open but not quite ready to have people and i thought that it will be exciting when she can have people in her home. She said she got a call about a family who has been living in a motel room, a mom and three kids...my mom said that she is going to see if she can get the heat running properly so that she can have people there without them freezing...but i just think that it is a huge empty house with rooms and places to sleep and a kitchen overflowing with food...she needs to let them in...cause if she doesn't i will!

No comments: