Three

Today i was letting my dog out or trying to get him to come in actually because the wheather is so great. When i saw a neighbour across the alley who has three puppies beat them and scream at them. My hair all over my body stood on end...so i called the SPCA and they said they can't do anything? It really tares me apart to see animals being treated like this. IT is awful. I really want to march over there and buy all the puppies that i can and bring them home. OR just take them up to the SPCA! sad how bad men make bad parents, bad dog raisers and there is nothing we can do about it.

So if anyone has any suggestion let me know...or even anyone you know who wants a puppy?
cause I might be inheriting three.

3 comments:

Krista Jefferson Photography said...

I can not believe they can't do anything! I'd write a letter to the Spec - give this some media attention and then they'd do something FAST! Snap pics next time and call th epolice. It's a criminal offence is it not?

Jaci said...

So happy you are blogging! What kind of puppies are they? That's so sad....are they licensed? You could report they were "stray" maybe? Keep us posted....

Anonymous said...

I'd say get Jordan to take the neighbour out and get to know him. But that's just my two cents.