lumps

Aubrey is really giggling now and it is so much fun to watch...i love it you can see her on You tube it is pretty cute.

being a mom is fantastic but i realize after going to a few doctors appointments that you body really goes through a lot. Since having Aubrey I have found out that i have low Iron, low B12. And today my doctor called me back and said i need to go see a gyno because i have a sist on my left side somewhere in you uterus. Kinda sucks...i feel like i need a break from my vagina being on show to the world , if you know what i mean. At any rate here i am wondering what the hell is going on with this body of mine.

i have had sist in the past in my left breast, i had it checked out and it was fine...but apparently i have more where that came from. New challenges every day i suppose.

To all those women out there who don't get annual physicals and don't do self breast examinations i highly recommend them! "You should try and stay healthy even if it means a little poking and proding"!

1 comment:

Margie said...

All I have to say is if you find the secret to figuring out you body, please let me in on it...