back allies

well today i went to clean the backyard of all the things that kinda collect over the winter and to my dismay...two guys were yelling at each other for most of the time I was out there. oh the sound of fuck you's and bastard's all strung together reminds me that i have a back alley first off and secondly that it is spring. Allies filled with assholes and backyards that need to be cleaned some how the co-mingling of these two entities just seems one in the same in the hammer.

I do however love getting things all nice and ready for spring...it always looks so awful and ugly...and then comes the beauty that we have all been dying to see! Nice flowers and fresh looking grass...and oh well in the hammer you can't forget the smells! Today was one of the first days that I was able to get out and see my neighbours and unfortunately i told them that we were going to put our house up for sale? Sad i think it made her and yet i think that she life here for her...neighbours come and neighbours go! It really breaks my heart to leave and i will really struggle for some time about this. God, it is so nice to have my own place with my own garden and a house i can do with what i please.

signing off as the neighbour...who wishes she could stay a neighbour!

No comments: