my bed head

today i woke up with major bed head, one down fall to having short hair i suppose? nice to see that everyone is very concerned with the dogs...and the funny thing is Jord went over and met him yesterday said he was an alright guy...just maybe not that great with Dog's. OUch!

went to cultivate for part of the day yesterday and really enjoyed myself, apart from the hot wheather it was a great experience to chat about some of the relevant issues of churches and communities. One of the topics I went to was community living, it was a really interesting response. Most people hate the idea of sharing any kind of space, but they also appreciate the idea as well. after chatting about it more i realize that it could be a great thing it just is alot of effort...jord and I will have to see what it is like...my journal at that point might just turn into rants about community living.
baby is crying go to run

cheers

No comments: