moving???

So our house has been for sale for three weeks? And we haven't had one person through...i am really dying to know what the issue is for real....but i am pretty sure i have a good guess...the hood...yep that is right...we live in it and it is hard to get out of...really we don't want to leave so much as we would really like to get a house that suites community living better. I wish there was some great future in selling this house but i know that it will be hard and the right person needs to be interested. So if you can pray that we get some action that would be great.

or maybe even pray that it does go better than it has....it is hard keeping a house up for nothing...

cheers from the hood

4 comments:

Margie said...

Praying!!!

Unknown said...

no no, it's not the "hood" that stopping you. You simply haven't had me come through and do a magical, "sell this house" makeover yet.

Ask Margie.

I got them a cool $100,000,000 on there last town house.

mom said...

love you daughter, hang on, enjoy the moments of your life, boredom, cleaning and everything.

Love you
mom

P.S. I can totally understand the way you feel...

Krista Jefferson Photography said...

You want me to pray that you get some action? Not sure I can do that....

But I will pray your house sells!