Frustration station

How do you work it out..being all things to all people. Sometimes i feel like screaming! There is the house, the dog, the man, the baby the the the the...if you know what i mean. There really is no time to balance being great in all areas...and i hate to admit it but i am really failing in the wife department. For all of those women out there who have been married had a kid (or two)...tell me how you stay in love and getting all the things you need from each other when there is a baby involved...i want to be sexy, attractive and maybe even nice to look at every once and a while...but i have nothing in me when my head hits the pillow at then end of the night...i think there must be a women out there that has created some secret serum...where she takes it in the morning and by the end of the day everyone around her is happy. Baby is feed, dog is walked and the husband feels fulfilled. If anyone knows where to find that potion, lotion, drink, drug...can you pass it along...cause this wife is failing misurably at balancing it all.

I look around and it just seems like there is very few people out there that want to consider themselves a failure...they or might i saw we all want to be precieved as having all things together, and really no one can but i really just need someone on par with me to tell me that it is okay...that i am normal for having no sex drive and very little time to make all things work for the good of everyone...no romance, no anything....so if you are one with me on the perfect thing... let your hair down and lets talk seriously. Let's not just joke about it anymore and laugh of the things that are most frustrating...lets actually does this reality thing, vulnerability thing you know!

2 comments:

Jaci said...

I don't have kids yet but I already think I am a lousy wife most days. I pray about it, talk to Rich about it, but so far I am still failing. I've only been married 18 months and don't have the added stress of having kids, so I worry that if I don't fix me soon it will only be downhill from here and he'll be continually disappointed in me. If you find the perfect wife serum please pass it on.

the lovely kaelyn said...

I don't think you should be too hard on yourself. With all the changes your body went through having a baby it naturally takes time to feel back to your old self. You seem to be doing well and you look quite bright and cheery whenever you are at The Freeway. Baby's are exhausting and you are doing great.