at the risk of sounding like a naturopath

I have recently discovered that i didn't enjoy who i was. That most or all of my time spent was either being upset or getting upset in that moment. You may laugh but i have choosen to go off what we call the thing that saves us all from not having Children "at the wrong time". I have spoken to many women that have said that the Pill makes you feel crazy, fat, and well lets just say not good. I may have been told by a few people that i could just be experiencing "marriage" but i still new i wasn't who i wanted to be. So i am not a crunchy granola...although i do believe their values to be good...but i am a women saying somethings gotta give and well the first step is getting rid of that dam Pill.

I will let you all know if this is making a differnce in me? I would be curious to see...so far i feel better...HA wouldn't the doctors love that?

signed
the one who no longer partakes of the Pill

No comments: