The evidence

The evidence tells you everything right? Well here we are living in a inner-city community we have no evidence of the fact that we are here and making an impact on our community. This really got to me. But since having a decusion with some friends i have realized that you never arrive at where you are by shere wanting. You need to build your relationship, pour into one another and notice the change that is happening between me husband and I. At the root of it all the evidence is clear we are stuggling to know and be in a love relationship with each other. Maybe God is some weird way has not brought people to join us here because we are not prepared yet. I do however have that longing for the community aspect of things but i recognize the bigger picture. It sets me free from the chains that say you need evidence of what and who you are now. Well just ask jord and there will be evidence in our marriage.

the evidence doesn't need to speak in the case that two hearts are becoming one. I see it in him (jord) and i hope he sees it in me. I will search no longer for evidence in community until we are finished with working on being one.

No comments: